Cellaring beer is an unpredictable gamble, and Rubio has grown to hate gambling. So, we’re pulling 12 beers from their deep slumber for this episode to see whether they’ve been kissed by lady luck, or have turned into big dumb stinkers. Yeah. 12 of them.
- Sam Adams Old Fezziwig (2010)
- Sam Adams Chocolate Bock (2010)
- Fantome Hiver (2012)
- Sierra Nevada/Russian River Brux (2012)
- Russian River Sanctification (2010)
- Boulevard Love Child No.3 (2013)
- 3 Fonteinen Oude Geuze (2013)
- Founders Backwoods Bastard (2013)
- Founders Old Curmudgeon (2012)
- Stone Imperial Russian Stout (2011)
- Stone Old Guardian (2013)
- Jester King Black Metal (2011)
The Beerists are: John Rubio, Grant Davis, Anastacia Kelly, and Mike Lambert.
Point your podcatcher to our RSS feed: http://thebeerists.libsyn.com/rss
Subscribe via iTunes (Give us a review and a rating!)
Make a per-episode pledge at patreon.com/thebeerists and get some sweet rewards!
or email us at email@example.com