A listener sent us a load of 9 beers from Hong Kong, and let’s just say that you all NEED to pay attention to that region. Rubio’s AC goes out, Grant brings the gang something deeply disturbing, and Anastacia defends Mike’s lame catchphrases.
- Hong Kong Amber
- Hong Kong Dragon’s Back Pale Ale
- Lab Brewer Barista Beer
- Young Master Cha Chaan Teng Gose
- Tai Wai Beer No.4
- Carbon Brews Crazy Rich Lupulins
- Young Master Be Water My Friend
- Moonzen Yama Sichuan Porter
- Young Master – High Tea in Hong Kong
The Beerists are: John Rubio, Anastacia Kelly, Grant Davis, and Mike Lambert.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel, and see the introduction video for this episode, or check out our gigantic video Q&A!
Point your podcatcher to our RSS feed: http://thebeerists.libsyn.com/rss
Make a per-episode pledge at patreon.com/thebeerists and get some sweet rewards!
or email us at email@example.com